Fresh on the heels of our record-setting summer NARSOL LIVE web event, the National Association for Rational Sexual Offense Laws will soon be hosting a NARSOL LIVE Litigation Summit on November 19 & 21, 2020. This live virtual event will feature dynamic attorney presenters speaking on the hottest topics in registry litigation, giving us updates and insights to the key court cases recently decided or currently in play that could have electrifying implications for the future of the registry.
Our presenters include:
- Paul Dubbeling, Civil Rights Attorney & NARSOL General Counsel
- Erica Dubno, Post-Conviction Counsel
- Aaron Marcus, Civil Rights Attorney
- Adele Nicholas, Civil Rights Attorney
- Paul Reingold, Civil Rights Attorney & Law Professor Emeritus
- Mark Yurachek, Post-Conviction & Appeals Attorney
We look forward to providing you with this next installment in our series of World-Class Events to educate, energize, and empower our members and supporters nationwide. The path to registry reform/abolishment starts with knowledge, and we know you’ll find the NARSOL LIVE Litigation Summit a great way to provide you with the critical information you need to be better informed and a more effective advocate for criminal justice reform change.